Recipe: Rigatoni alla Caprese
- 1 Lb Rigatoni pasta
- 1 Lb Fresh Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Lb Fresh mozzarella diced
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 3 Leaves Fresh basil
- 4 Tbs EV olive oil
- Salt, black pepper and Peperoncino
- In a large pan saute` the garlic until it turns golden.
- Add some hot pepper as desired and the tomatoes.
- After a few minutes cut the basil leaves in half and add to the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Boil the pasta to an Al Dente consistency and pour into the pan.
- Toss the pasta for 2 minutes. Add 3/4 of the mozzarella and plate.
- Garnish with the remainder of the mozzarella and a sprinkle of fresh black pepper as desired.
|Nutritional Analysis per Serving|
|Total Fat||40g||Total Carbohydrate||91g|
|Saturated Fat||17g||Dietary Fiber||5g|
Posted on August 31, 2014, in Recipes and tagged Cloves garlic, Directions Ingredients, Fresh mozzarella, Fresh Tomatoes, Italian food, Italian recipes, Rigatoni alla Caprese, Rigatoni pasta. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Recipe: Rigatoni alla Caprese.